- Paediatrics/Allergy/Adult ADHD - Fill in booking form and press send. Reception@suite22 will be in touch to arrange an appointment time.
- Any child from newborn through to adolescent with any health, developmental or behavioural issues. If necessary Pam will refer you to another specialist.
- Pam also sees some adults to assess for ADHD and sometimes a referral to other specialists is needed.
- Pam sees children and adults for Fitgenes testing and recommendations for health management from this information.
- Pam is trained in mindfulness teaching and Relax Kids practice and is able to provide one on one mindfulness/meditation sessions.
- In order to help your appointment please bring:
- WellChild book
- School reports
- Previous Assessments
- Photos of rashes or reactions
- If you email them prior to your appointment, Pam will review these beforehand.
Please notify as soon as possible if you need to cancel so that the time can be offered to another family. If you do not notify within a reasonable timeframe (48 hours), we reserve the right to charge for the appointment time.
It is most helpful if the child or young person attends with the caregiver that knows them best. Usually this is a parent, but not always. It is helpful to have two parents, but not always possible. You are welcome to bring other family members, friends or support people with you that may help you to focus on the appointment.
This is a simple cheek swab that is sent to a laboratory in Australia that will undertake genetic testing for several pieces of DNA (SNPs). This is then converted into a DNA based personalised health and well-being report. Find out more here.
This is a group of independent practitioners who work with children, sharing a communication and collaborative network that can be drawn on to assess or provide therapy for a child.
They comprise of Dr Pam Jackson as paediatrician, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Therapists, Dietitians, Psychologists, Physios. They work independently but with good collaboration and communication to provide a wholistic approach to assessment and therapy for your child.